Terms & Conditions
MAKING A PURCHASE
We want to make your shopping experience very simple. Making a purchase from our website could not be easier. Just browse our website, click on any items that you wish to purchase and put them into the shopping cart. After you have finished shopping with us, click on “Check Out”. You will then be asked for a few details so we may complete your order.
Credit card purchases are the preferred method of payment. This ensures a fast and speedy delivery. If you would like to make a purchase via another method of payment, you must call 855-746-2491. Payment methods other than credit card will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
We accept Visa, Discover Card, MasterCard and American Express AT NO EXTRA CHARGE! If you are making payment with a debit card, please understand Colorado Gun Sales will take no responsibility for any and all overdraft charges associated with any purchase. This includes any charges made associated with an error on our part.
FIRST-TIME FIREARMS CUSTOMERS
All first time firearms customers must Fax, or Email a scanned copy of their FFL and or Curio &Relics Certificate dependent on the item being purchased. Antique functional firearms and Ammunition will require a state issued driver’s license or state identification to verify date of birth. If your State of Residence requires a separate state issued license to purchase ammunition, then a copy of this state issued document must be faxed before an order for ammunition will be processed. Please include your order number (when applicable) with license copy.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
All rifle and ammunition orders will be shipped via UPS Ground. Firearm and ammunition orders are required to be shipped adult signature required. For accurate shipping costs, please place rifle orders separately, as firearms and ammunition cannot be shipped in the same box. Per federal regulation, all handguns are shipped second-day air or overnight, per customer request.
Orders typically ship the day after they are ordered. Please be patient during high volume periods. When ordering from from us, please allow 5-10 business days for delivery. You will be notified by email when your order ships with the UPS tracking number and estimated delivery date. If you need to know exactly when your order will ship, call 855-746-2491 . Please wait one business day before inquiring.
Colorado Gun Sales is based in Colorado. Orders will only be charged sales tax if the order is being shipped to a Colorado destination.
We guarantee your satisfaction. If you are unhappy with our products or service please contact customer care 855-746-2491 . Prices are subject to change without notice.
HAND SELECT FEE
We at Colorado Gun Sales guarantee our Hand Select Service to be the best within the industry. We guarantee you will receive the best firearm/product we have in stock at the time your order is placed. Our competitors offer a Hand Select Service that only offers you the best of a small sample of firearms, generally of only five items. COGunSales guarantees our customers the best of what we have in stock.
Colorado Gun Sales does not and will not disclose buyers’ information to third parties. Cookies are used on this shopping site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item, to store delivery addresses if the address book is used and to store your details if you select the ‘remember me’ option.
Returns are very costly to our company. We make every effort to insure your order is shipped accurately and the product meets the standards of our advertising. If a return must be made, please note the following policy:
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days of the invoice date. In addition, returns will not be accepted without a RMA number and a copy of the original invoice. Any package without a RMA number will be refused. You must call for a RMA number.
- Return shipping charges are the customers responsibility. If the wrong product was shipped in our error, a UPS call tag will be issued to return the item(s).
- Upon receipt of the returned product(s), we reserve the right to evaluate the return to determine if a refund or exchange will be made.
- Refunds will be made in the same manner in which payment was made. (i.e. credit card purchases will be returned in the form of a credit to the original card account.) Credit card refunds are subject to a 4% return fee. NOTE: If we deem a return was made without reasonable cause, where in our judgment the product meets advertised condition, the refund will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Order cancellations for any reason are also subject to a 20% restocking fee. Fees charged by a dealer who is transferring a firearm to the end consumer will not be refunded for any reason. If an item is found to have been returned in any condition different from the condition in which it was originally shipped to the customer in, it will be subject to a damaged/used merchandise fee equivalent to the damage/use the product has sustained.
- When returning merchandise to be exchanged, please include estimated shipping charges to ship your replacement order.
If you have questions regarding our terms or policies, please call. Our goal is to make it easy for you to do business with our company!